Looking for your mini book?
This mini-book brings together the posts in the “Before you Publish” series on this site in the form of a handy checklist that can sit on your desk and be a reminder each time you publish a new blog post – or any copy on your website for that matter.
The mini-book comes with instructions for making these great little books so why not come up with a mini-book for your business? You would be surprised how much information you can fit in each one and being made out of just one A4 sheet of paper they are easy and fun to make. (In fact, if you have under 10′s in your household, why not print them a copy of the instructions as well and see what they can come up with – it might keep them quiet for a while!).
What’s in the newsletter?
Our newsletter offers handy tips and straightforward advice on running your website and getting to grips with social media.
It’s free to subscribe and you’ll get regular tips which will be easy to understand and apply to your own business, whether you are confident on the web or see yourself as a bit of a novice.
- Promoting your website and getting your message across
- Working with WordPress – and making it work for you!
- Using Facebook for business – how to get Liked and engage your followers.
- Building connections and develop your company profile through LinkedIn
- Developing your brand on Twitter – increasing your followers, finding your audience and knowing what to say (and when to say it)
- Search engines and how to get noticed by Google
- Keeping your website fresh, engaging and accessible
- How using different browsers affects the way you use the web
- Closing the floodgates – how to control your inbox and manage your time
- Using Google Alerts to track the success of your online campaign
We will never share your personal information with third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Subscribe now! – see top right
“All these things that I would never know if I were not a subscriber to your site. Thank you. Keep them coming!” EH
“Loving the newsletters, even I can understand the tips! Thanks.” JF