Looking for ways to make your time online Effective AND Enjoyable?
I’m an online tech coach; a calm-er and restor-er when the tech world seems against you.
A WordPress blog or site makes it easy to publish your website content, but getting your content to look ‘just right’ can take quite a bit of time and effort – especially if you’re new to WordPress.
WordPress help for beginners
If you’re just getting started with WordPress you probably don’t know all the fantastic options available to get the most from your website, so you might need help to:
- keep your site properly updated and backed up
- review plug-ins to ensure they are still up-to-date and working
- ensure your site is running OK and has no broken links
- add new features to your site to improve the user experience
Or maybe you just need a little help from time to time as you learn how to manage your WordPress site yourself
WordPress services for business
Keeping your website and online content current can take a good bite of productive time out of your day. Why not outsource it and reclaim that valuable time? I help my clients:
- upload and format blogs and web content
- carry out coding to optimise content
- implement new themes and templates
- sort out email newsletter sign-up forms, giveaways etc.
- suggest website strategies to boost your site’s appearance and performance
Getting the most from your WordPress website
I am a WordPress VA (Virtual Assistant) and can offer ongoing maintenance, or just a little hands-on help and advice from time to time. However I can’t help everyone so through the Blog and Shop here I aim to provide resources so you can make the best use of your time online and have some fun too!.
You can also sign up for my weekly newsletter, (see above or right) with tips and all the latest blog posts, plus offers only for subscribers.