Wordpress support for small business
Looking for ways to make your time online Effective AND Enjoyable?
I’m an online tech coach; a calm-er and restor-er when the tech world seems against you.
A WordPress blog or site makes it easy to publish your website content, but getting your content to look ‘just right’ can take quite a bit of time and effort – especially if you’re new to WordPress.
WordPress help for beginners
If you’re just getting started with WordPress you probably don’t know all the fantastic options available to get the most from your website, so you might need help to:
- keep your site properly updated and backed up
- review plug-ins to ensure they are still up-to-date and working
- ensure your site is running OK and has no broken links
- add new features to your site to improve the user experience
Or maybe you just need a little help from time to time as you learn how to manage your WordPress site yourself.
WordPress services for business
Keeping your website and online content current can take a good bite of productive time out of your day. Why not outsource it and reclaim that valuable time? I help my clients:
- upload and format blogs and web content
- carry out coding to optimise content
- implement new themes and templates
- sort out email newsletter sign-up forms, giveaways etc.
- suggest website strategies to boost your site’s appearance and performance
Below are some of the recent sites I have been working on:
“It was a wonderful experience working with Rosemarie on my new website. The whole process was fluid and there was a lot of exchange and interaction between us to ensure that everything was the way I wanted it. Rosemarie explains things very clearly (as I’m a self diagnosed technophobe) which is super helpful for somebody new to certain elements of a website (online shop, newsletters, etc). There was never a need to feel stressed as the minute I spotted something that wasn’t quite right, Rosemarie changed it and always seemed to understand where I was coming from. Rosemarie also had lots of good recommendations and suggestions – for other people to work with and for things I could do with the site in the future. I would love to work with her again.”Jeni, Soul Focus Therapy.